Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these items. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality consistent product. What really units us in addition to the other fellas is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven item happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required position on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or portion to end up being drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys upon both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered resources with great tolerance. The feature is easy to use and needs no further alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.